Memberships are one of the fastest-growing online business strategies, and as a podcaster, you might be wondering if it’s right for you.
In this episode, business strategist Lisa Princic is here to explain how to build an online membership model based on your dream business and so your members can actually get results.
She’ll answer questions about who should start a membership, a few different models, and how large your audience needs to be before you start. And by the end, you’ll walk away with the insights you need to decide if a paid membership could be the right fit for your podcast or business.
By the end of this episode, you’ll learn…
- How starting a podcast was a turning point in Lisa’s business, and why she started one.
- How Lisa’s podcast has recently started building momentum, including her understated (but effective!) strategy
- How Lisa’s podcast is starting to build momentum, even though she started with a small audience and small social media following.
- How memberships can help you provide ongoing, committed services to your clients
- How to map out your membership like a course
- If you need to include a community component, or how Lisa defines a modern online membership model
Today’s Guest: Lisa Princic
Lisa Princic is a trained business strategist and the host of the Scaling Deep Podcast. Lisa’s clients turn to her for help with business growth when they are worn out from chasing the next mass marketing trick, but know they need to go beyond word of mouth. She is a results-oriented, deep thinker who has an innate instinct for “seeing” the value of a business and turning that into a pipeline of ideal clients. A staunch believer in business simplicity and intention, Lisa helps her clients accomplish their goals by focusing on what to do AND what to ignore.
- Website: scalingdeep.com
- Podcast: scalingdeep.com/podcast
- Facebook: facebook.com/scalingdeep
- Instagram: @lisaprincic
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/lisaprincic
SPECIAL FREE EVENT!
Running membership sites doesn’t have to be overwhelming or unsustainable.
Inside the Profitable Membership Summit you’ll learn there are many different ways to offer big results for your members, while staying in your zone of genius. You can design a program around how you serve your clients best … and how they want to learn.
It’s coming up Feb 23 – 26, 2021.
Learn more and save your spot here: Profitable Membership Summit (partner link)
This episode transcript & embeddable player are powered by Podscribe. Try Podscribe here for free.
Leave us a review for Wit & Wire:
If you’re enjoying the podcast, I’d love to ask for a quick favor. It only takes a few seconds to leave us a review in Apple Podcasts, but it goes a long way to help our show continue to grow.
To leave a review, head to witandwire.com/apple, ideally on your phone. Scroll down, click the 5-star rating, and add a quick sentence about what you’ve learned or what you’re enjoying about the podcast.
We’ll choose a few to feature in upcoming episodes, too. A huge thank you in advance!
Have you left a review for Wit & Wire?
You may have heard me say that podcast reviews are crucial for all podcasters. They help offer social proof that people are enjoying your show, plus they factor into Apple’s algorithms. So if you’re enjoying Wit & Wire, I’d love to ask for your review:
- Head to witandwire.com/apple, ideally on your phone.
- Scroll down and click the 5-star rating.
- For bonus points – and the chance for a shoutout on our podcast! – add a quick sentence about what you enjoy about the show. Feel free to include your podcast name.
A huge thank you in advance!