My most popular episode from February was, “Will Clubhouse kill podcasting?” [Ep 27]
Just a week later, Clubhouse did the exact thing that I said would make the biggest difference in my eyes for podcasters. They changed their terms and conditions to allow recording in Clubhouse.
So in this episode, I invited Clubhouse pro and fellow podcast host Laura Bauder (Profit From Podcasting) to join me in a test recording room on Clubhouse. This episode contains excerpts from that conversation, where we talk about what you can and can’t do, and what we’re hoping to see from Clubhouse to make this a legitimate option for podcast hosts.
By the end of this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the new Clubhouse terms and conditions say about recording (as of March 2021)
- How the audio quality sounds, and how to record using your iPhone
- A few critical tips if you’re considering recording any of your Clubhouse rooms
- 3 tips Laura has used to build both her podcast and her Clubhouse audience
- Melissa on Instagram: @witandwire
- Laura Bauder’s Podcast: Profit From Podcasting
- Laura Bauder’s Instagram: @laurabauderco
Melissa Guller is the founder of Wit & Wire, where we help everyday experts become profitable course creators. She previously worked full-time for Ramit Sethi, Teachable, and General Assembly. Today, she shares simplified tech tutorials and modern marketing strategies through our blog, YouTube, and Wit & Wire Weekly newsletter